Our first Twitter chat for 2018 is happening on Sunday 4th February at 20:30 AEDT (Canberra/Melbourne/Sydney time). Click here to see the time where you are.
Because we’re running our awesome video competition on Engaging Learners Online, we thought we’d also make that the topic of our first Twitter chat for the year. That way you can brainstorm your ideas, or get some support for what you’re not sure about, by using our community as a sounding board. Of course, even if you’re not planning on entering the video competition, we want you to join us to discuss anything to to with this broad topic.
Please join us with your questions and thoughts about…
- your success stories in engaging students in online language learning
- what are some of the hard things about engaging learners online?
- what do your learners think about online learning in the classroom?
And also your ideas for…
- what are some strategies for engaging learners online?
- what are some things we should be mindful of when encouraging students to go online for their language learning?
We look forward to engaging with you on Sunday!
New to #AusELT? New to Twitter?
Here are some posts that should also help you get started:
- Need help with Twitter?`
- #AusELT 1-page guide to Twitter
- So you have a Twitter account – now what? (from Cult of Pedagogy)
This post prepared by @cioccas